Dr. Salvador Villà
- Consultant for Neuro-oncology and Radiosurgery at the Department of Radiation Oncology of CM Teknon, Barcelona.
- Coordinator on Clinical Trials and Neuro-Oncology at the Department of Radiation Oncology, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias I Pujol, Badalona.
- Supervisor of Junior Residents, Radiation Oncology, Hospitalet, Bellvitge (1988-2007).
- Director of Teaching Pre Doctoral Degree Courses in Neuro-oncology. University of Barcelona. (1996- 2004).
- Lecturer for several Pre Doctoral Degree Courses in Free University of Barcelona.
- Director of Teaching Pre Doctoral Course in Neuro-Oncology. University of ULBRA. Brazil (2001).
- Teaching courses for the Spanish Radiation Oncology Society., the Catalan Oncology Society and for the European School of Oncology.
- Associate Professor of Clinical Oncology. University of Barcelona. Campus of Bellvitge (since 2009).
- Tutor of Residents, Radiation Oncology . Germans Trias Hospital (since 2010).
- Member of Educational Commission. Germans Trias Hospital (since 2012).
- Graduate on Medicine at Universitat de Barcelona (1982).
- Doctoral Thesis. Universitat de Barcelona (1990).
- Training in Radiation Oncology. CSU Bellvitge and Sant Pau Hospitals. Barcelona (1984-1987).
- Specialist in Clinical Oncology, area of Radiation Oncology (1987).
- EORTC Radiation Oncology Group.
- Foundation member of AERO/SEOR (Spanish Society of Radiation Oncology).
- Foundation member of Barcelona Glioma Group (GEGB).
- Catalan-French Group of Oncology (GOCO) .
- Radiosurgery Institute of Barcelona.
- Spanish Society of Radiosurgery (SER).
- Grupo Español de Investigación en Neuro-Oncología (GEINO).
- Societé International de l'Oncologie Geriatrique (SIOG).
- French (school basis)
- English (medium).
Posters and oral presentations
- More than 200 national and international posters and presentations
Lectures/panels and publications
- More than 100 national and internationals lectures
- Invited to 6 internationals meetings as speaker
- Published 25 chapters in books
Special areas of interest
- Neuro-oncology, radiosurgery, extracranial stereo tactic radiotherapy, IMRT and IGRT, uro-oncology, concomitant radio-chemotherapy.