Jump to content
- Dr. Marta Suarez graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Zaragoza in 1997 with a rating of outstanding.
- She performed her residency in Medical Oncology at the Hospital del Mar in Barcelona.
- After completing residency, she joined the Medical Oncology Service of Hospital del Mar (from 2003 to 2005).
- Her work is focused on patients affected by breast cancer undergoing neo-adjuvant treatment to surgery.
- During this period presented and collaborated on several publications and abstracts on breast and prostate cancer.
- She was also a member of the Breast Cancer Cancer and participated as co-investigator in several clinical trials.
- She has also worked in the field of gynecological and gastrointestinal tumors, and in the care of hospitalized patients and oncologic emergencies.
- Her main area of interest is gynecological oncology, specialized in breast cancer.