Jump to content
- The stereotactic mask system or stereotactic frame is safely placed over the patient's head.
- A localizer is placed over the mask/frame and diagnostic images are taken (CT scan, MRI, SPECT or PET).
- The images taken are transfered to the main computer, where the specialist and the physicist plan the treatment.
- The patient is placed onto the table for Novalis treatment and the procedure starts.
- The treatment is finished and the stereotactic frame is removed.
- The patient goes home and resumes normal activity.