Jump to content
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and/or constipation. These effects occur when the chemotherapy affects the digestive system.
- Ulcers and sores. These effects occur when the mucosa is affected. Because of this, good oral hygiene, taking special care of the teeth and the mouth, is very important.
- Hair loss. This can affect the hair on your head and the hair on other parts of the body when the hair follicles are affected.
- Altered taste sensation. The taste buds on your tongue and palate may be affected, making food taste more bitter/metallic or even tasteless.
- Skin disorders. Itching, dryness or scaling may occur. It is very important to keep the skin moisturised.