Located in a quiet, accesible district
Hospital Quirón Teknon is located in a residential area of uptown Barcelona, on Carrer Vilana, close by the Passeig de la Bonanova in a district which stands out for its tranquillity, practicality and accessibility by public and private transport.
Hospital Quirón Teknon is at number 12, Carrer Vilana, Barcelona.
How to get there by public transport
If you take public transport to Hospital Quirón Teknon, depending on your point of departure the following options are available:
- Sarrià stop, lines L6, S1, S2, S5, S55
- Avinguda Tibidabo stop, line L7
- Passeig de la Bonanova- Horaci stop: 22, 64, 75, 123 (towards Tarragona)
- Passeig de la Bonanova- Ganduixer stop: 22, 64, 75 (towards Girona)
- Esperança- Vilana stop: 123 (local bus)
- Ganduixer- Jardins del Doctor Roig stop: 14, 70
How to get there by private transport
If you travel by private transport to Hospital Quirón Teknon, depending on your point of departure you could choose from the following routes:
- Towards Girona. Leave the Ronda de Dalt ring road by exit 9 (Sant Gervasi). Continue along the slip road as far as the roundabout, wher you will need to turn back on yourself. Continue along Carrer Marquesa de Vilallonga as far as the side entrance to Hospital Quirón Teknon.
- Towards Lleida / Tarragona. Leave the Ronda de Dalt ring road at exit 7 (Sarrià). Continue along Carrer Marquesa de Vilallonga as far a Tthe side entrance to Hospital Quirón Teknon.
Hospital Quirón Teknon's coordinates are: N 41.40536 E 2.12849.
Hospital Quirón Teknon also has parking with space for over 1000 cars offering direct access to Hospital Admissions, Consultations, Diagnostic Service and the Emergency Room. The car park is equipped with convenient automatic pay stations to be used prior to departure. The prices are posted at the car park entrance.
How to get there from the airport
Barcelona's El Prat del Llobregat International airport is some 16 kilometres south of Hospital Quirón Teknon. With connections via the main thoroughfares entering and leaving Barcelona, the city centre can be accessed by public and/or private transport.
- The Aerobus service runs every five minutes between the airport and Plaça Catalunya (journey time approximately 35 min), with stops at strategic locations along the route. The service operates the same timetable 365 days a year (from early morning until midnight).
- Renfe trains. The train service between the airport and Barcelona city centre departs every 30 minutes (journey time is around 25 minutes), stopping at key stations such as El Clot, Passeig de Gracia and Barcelona Sants.
- Private transport.